New Thai Laws make it easier than ever for foreigners wishing to become Thai Citizens to get expedited citizenship if they meet certain criteria. For a foreginer to be granted Thai citizenship under Thai law, he or she must be living and working in Thailand for 3 continuous years prior to application and be able to speak and understand basic Thai.
The benefits of Thai citizenship are numerous for those who choose this path. After your application has been approved and citizenship granted, the applicant is no longer considered a foreigner and therefore is entitled to ALL of the benefits of every other Thai National, including:
If you are NOT married to a Thai citizenship, but have been in Thailand for an extended period of time, we can still get you Thai Citizenship. Please contact us for details.
If you wish to acquire Thai citizenship. At ThailandVisaNOW we will take you step-by-step through the entire application, upto and including being right there during meetings with all goverment officials. We are so confident in our ability to get you citizenship, we GUARANTEE our results or your money back.
Thai Citizenship Application Process:
- We will prepare ALL required documentation on your behalf
- We will assist you in obtaining all the necessary clearances for your application
(police reports, consular reports, etc.)
- We will submit your application to the proper authorities
- We will arrange an your Thai citizenzhip interview with the immigration officials
- We will consul you on how to handle yourself during the interview,
including exactly what questions to expect
- There are both written and oral elements to the process and we will prepare
you for EVERY aspect of both
- We will be in constant contact with immigration and Thai officals to determine the exact disposition of your application at any given time.
- We guarantee our results and we will be there when you become a fellow Thai Citizen.
The entire process takes anywhere from to 6 - 12 months from application submission.
Under certain cimcumstances, the timing of the application may be accelerated even more if there is reasonable cause, such as marriage to a Thai national, impending birth of a child, or if the applicant has studied in a local university/college as an undergraduate. ALSO, under the new provisions of the Thai Nationality Act (No. 2) B.E. 2535 (A.D. 1992), any person, whether born inside or outside Thailand, whose father or mother has Thai nationality, is entitled to register his/her Thai nationality at the local district office where he/she wants to have his/her name registered in a house registration. He/she must submit various required documents.
Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation with our lawyers. Give us a call or complete the form below, we guarantee to respond within 24 hours.
Money Back Guarantee
If we don't get you citizenship, you get your money back.